New York, New York
Featured Not resolved

Peter D. Filippis is using this law firm to sue me for a review he asked me to write and have the nerve to use the initials PD in this law suit WHAT a COWARD; thats why, I now know that he did not disclose information to win my case.

Peter wants the record sealed, Peter do not want the public to have the information in the case of Halana Richardson vs. Nicolas Berggruen . I was used and no one cared not Chubb Insurance nor the attorney I hired Peter De Filippis, alias (PD) disgusting and he wants money from me stating he can not get clients and that I ruined HIS reputation. And took the law suit to another venue, that alone smells suspicious.

I never really had the RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH. AMAZING HOW THEY want to use the LAW for their CORRUPT. When you conspire against and are a part of you are just as GUILTY. YOU ARE THE COMPANY YOU KEEP.

IF Peter WINS; IBET he won't use his initials (PD) to sign the check. Peter and this law firm is trying to silence me.

and went to another venue to do it WESTCHESTER COUNTY SUPREME COURT case number 53694/2019. You have to read it, ITS ENTERTAINING to say the LEAST.

THE SAD PART, he responded to the post on YELP, and wrote some nasty things about me and I did not call the Dobbs Ferry police on him, nor did I sue him, COWARD , and yes YAHWEH will see the both of you and the courts will not defend you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Daniel Szalkiewicz And Associates Legal Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Daniel Szalkiewicz And Associates Cons: No morals.

• Yelp Bad Review

Comments

Most Lawyers are liars but look at his last name then you will see why he is a Crook

Daniel Szalkiewicz And Associates Reviews